Monday, January 31, 2011

SHOUTOUT TO "complicated" Relationships...and other life-like updates. (yay for not spiteful posts)

OH WOW!  IS it really?  NO really, it's FEBRUARY!! Who knew?  definitely not BRyce!


Anyway.  The last 3ish weeks reader's digest version, READY SET GO!!


New hair!  I am no longer a dirty blonde.  Yes I was pretty attractive with it, yes I miss, and overall yes it was time!  My hair is now short, and black.  No not my natural black, but darker.  Black-black.  Black like the inside of someone’s rotten soul black.  It's pretty "Hawt" as the annoying females in this world would so eloquently put it.


More holes in my body!  That's pretty cool!  Guess how many holes in my body do I have that I wasn't born with???  Say hello to Mr. Number ELEVEN!  the newest whole to our family of pincushions.  I got a ring around the upper cartilage on my right ear.  It needed to happen, I had to balance the industrial piercing on my left ear!  The. End.  I LOVE BODY PIERCINGS!  (it's a problem)


Boyfriend?  I might have a boyfriend?  it's complicated.  first off I want to give a SHOUT OUT to all YOU guys out there in a "complicated relationship".  First off they suck...except they don't.  They are special.  Every time these happen I usually care more about the person than those regular relationships out there, we all do, otherwise we wouldn't let them put us through the nine circles of hell we are forced to travel in the complications of our relationship...AM I RIGHT?  :)  Of course, I’m BRyce right?  (get it brycissistic? lol, i'm clever!)


Looking for new housing...my current housing arrangements are, how shall we put it, less than awesome? at best?  So look forward to updates as for my residence.


New car!  yes it's true, My beloved Wesley is dead.  Not just dead, but dead-dead.  Never to be driven by me again.  RIP my sweet Wesley.  On a happy note!  SAY HELLO TO MY NEW CAR MARK ANTHONY!  Tony for short when he is being a nice car!  He is sexy green, drives like sex on the freeway, and has a stereo system that makes me want to clubbing.  Its pretty much awesome!!!


I think that covers it pretty well?  Of course you can fill in the blanks with lots of drama, adventure, spending more money than possible, working on song writing, and cleaning up other people's messes as you feel needed.


-Bryce kamryn...the coolest kid eveh (more of that "eloquent" language of the younger generations I mentioned before)



LIFE IS PRETTY GREAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment